Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fashion Week: Wednesday, Feb. 18. Michael Kors and 3.1 Phillip Lim

So me and my new partner in crime, Sanam, went to Michael Kors today. It was usual classic American, with bits on neon to spruce it up. A little boring if you asked me. Still, I was feeling this fab hunting check pressed wool trench coat that Arlenis Sosa modeled, and this smoke cashmere herringbone jacket and scissor skirt, worn by Natasha (below). (Note: Arlenis was Spring '09's golden girl. Who takes the sugar-free cake this season?).


But as far as Chanel Iman's get up is concerned--and y'all know I love this child--I think she's looking a bit avian, no? When you buy a coat that cost as much as this one, it shouldn't look like it's going to moult.


Pick which bird you think best rivals her coat:

Hawk Or Owl


Anyway, here's some inside pics taken by Sanam:














And Kanye decided to show up at 3.1 Phillip Lim. I'm salty I couldn't get into this one, but at least the homie did.
















No comments: