Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tinker Tinker

I had the pleasure of attending the Pamella Roland Fall '09 show today, and let me tell you, it wasn't the line that caught everybodys attention: It was front row debutantes, Paris and Nicky Hilton. Somehow the pair couldn't help themselves but text throughout the entire sitting. While Nicky kept her jitters at bay, Paris fidgeted the entire time, swaying her crossed legs and boat-sized feet like a bored church girl in the pews. Seemed she liked a few of the designs, but I didn't catch any real excitement. When not gazing into her cellphone, or talking to her sister, both she and Nicky maintained the dronish ennui of a Bratz doll. What is with these girls--or shall I say women (Nicky is 25; Paris is 28 today)? I don't care if today is Paris's birthday, both these ladies need to find some humility deep down inside those trust fund hearts of theirs. Paris was actually sitting next to one of the designer's daughters. How rude.






Can't say I'm feeling the outfit, either. [Hello, sexy Nigel.]



Here's the best of Pamella Roland (according to me, anyway):




No comments: