Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fashion Week Welcome Back!!!!

Alright y'all, I've been a little absent (blame it on the sun, the mundanity of everyday work, or maybe summer induced laziness). But do not fear, lovely cakes; fall is back and so am I! So what better way commence a new season than with a lil style, right? New York was all a buzz this past week as Mercedes Benz Fashion Week took center stage in Bryant Park. My fav look for Spring 09? WHITE! I've picked out some highlights from top collections. Let me know what you think.

ZAC POSEN



TRACY REESE





VICTORIA BECKHAM




VPL


3.1 Phillip Lim


TOMMY HILFIGER



TIBI



Rock & Rebublic



Reem Acra





RACHEL ROY



PHI




L'Wren Scott


Monique Lhuillier

Oscar de la Renta




Jenni Kane


J. Mendel



Issac Mizrahi





Okay, Close your eyes, click your heels three times and visualize....



Yeah...stark resemblance to good 'ol witch Glenda's get up. Is that intentional?

Herve Leger by Max Azria


Basically I've highlighted the whole damn line. Bandage dresses, clearly, are still in.







HELMUT LANG



ERIN FETHERSTON


DKNY





Diane von Furstenberg.
I betcha Mariah loves the butterflies on this number.



Derek Lam



Carolina Herrera


My oyster (inside joke) Arlenis Sosa. Otherwise known as Ms. Fashion Week Spring '09 (or at least to me).


Herrera herself. I bow my hat.

BRIAN REYES



BOY BY BAND OF OUTSIDERS (AND LOOKIE, IT'S KIRSTEN DUNST)



BETSEY JOHNSON



ADAM

ABAETE



No comments: