Monday, October 08, 2007

Kanye’s a Funny Dude. (Compare and Contrast)

First Daft Punk, now this?

Okay, Imma put y’all on to the euro mix for a minute. I’m a huge electro/house/dance fan and I really think Americans should get with it (I’m not going to hold my breath on that, but still). I’m much happier twirling in circles than doing anything related to Soulja Boy. That said, I often check YouTube for the latest in dance remixes, etc.

Lookie, lookie what I found.

Y’all remember last year when Kanye got all pissy that he lost the European MTV music video award for “video of the year” to the French electro producer duo Justice for their video “We Are Your Friends” (one of my fav songs, check it out)? Maybe y’all don’t remember the second part, but you do remember him having his usual award show tantrum, right? Yezzie claimed he had never seen their video...yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. Well, I guess he saw their new video, “D.A.N.C.E.,” (click for a hotter remix) because he clearly coped their directors, Jonas + Francois for his “Good Life” video. You'sa a funny dude, Kanye. Check the similarities. We just don’t be knowin’ about these things in America. GOOOSSH!!!

No comments: